Office and Financial Policies
Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure timely registration, and allowing for travel delays.
Please fill out the patient forms and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.Download Patient Forms (pdf)
Cancellations or Missed Appointments
A fee of $50.00 may be billed to all patients who do not show up, or give less than 24-hour cancellation notice. Patients who arrive more than ten minutes late for an appointment may be seen, or rescheduled at the discretion of the provider. Repeated no shows and/or late cancellations may result in a patient being deemed “not in good standing”, and potentially discharged from the practice.
Our initial consultation and comprehensive hearing test are absolutely free.
Hearing aids are not covered by Medicare. Medicare will not pay for any testing related to your hearing aid or tests performed solely to prescribe a hearing aid for you. These tests are provided for free for patients in good standing.
We will be happy to provide you with any information you may need to submit to your insurance company, if your insurance company offers a benefit towards the purchase of hearing aids.
- Payment for hearing aids must be made prior to ordering the device
- We offer a 45-day trial and return on hearing aids. You may return the hearing aid and the full amount you paid will be refunded
- No fitting, restocking or hidden fees
- Two-year complimentary warranty
- Free office visits for the lifetime of your hearing aid
- Twelve-month interest free financing is available with approved credit
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card
At this time the Maxum may not be a covered benefit through most insurance companies. All hearing aid policies are applicable to this device as well.
Cochlear implant, BAHA and Sophono Devices:
Most insurance plans do cover cochlear implants, BAHA, or Sophono devices for qualified candidates. You will typically owe a deductible and out-of-pocket costs. These costs can be estimated for you upon request.
Ear Molds (swim molds, sound protection, musician ear plugs)
Ear molds for hearing protection are not a covered benefit through insurance companies.