We treat each and every patient as a unique individual, and offer customized recommendations for your lifestyle without the high pressure and rushed sales tactics.
We will thoroughly test and evaluate your condition, address your concerns, and recommend the best solutions for your individual needs. Because our practice is directed by a neurotologist, we are able to address hearing issues that are beyond the scope of hearing aids. With a full product line available, including implantable hearing aids and cochlear implants for those who qualify, our goal is to do everything we can to make this process as easy and comfortable as possible.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultations are always FREE and without obligation.
- All services and follow-up appointments included in the cost of the devices. NO HIDDEN OFFICE FEES.
- 45-day return policy on all new purchases with NO FITTING FEES – receive 100% refund if not completely satisfied.
- Latest styles and technologies available, including totally invisible instruments and implantable hearing aids.
- Financing options available including 12-month interest free financing with approved credit.
John Ryzenman, M.D.
Dr. Ryzenman is a board-certified neurotologist (fellowship trained ear specialist) and the medical director of the Ohio Hearing Institute and the Ohio Ear Institute. The Ohio Ear Institute is the only private, single specialty practice in Central Ohio dedicated exclusively to disorders of the ear and hearing problems. Dr. Ryzenman implanted the first Maxum hearing device in Central Ohio.
Dr. Ryzenman received his bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, and medical degree and residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgery from the University of Cincinnati. He was awarded a fellowship in otology/neurotology at Northwestern University.